Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Linear Equations Foldable

A lot of people think that geometry and algebra are very different... but there are many overlaps! My mentor and I just spent ~3 weeks reviewing linear equations with our geometry students, and it has been a PAIN: it's kinda amazing how much students forget what they learned the previous year. Even as we reviewed slope and parallel/perpendicular line[ segment]s, I got more and more frustrated with my students who would get the rules mixed up after working with parallel/perpendicular line[ segment]s for a week--they needed to take the notes on the material.

So, we created a foldable for our classes, and I thought that I'd share. Enjoy! :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I imagine that I will need to review the same concepts with my Geometry students as well. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete